Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amy Winehouse Quotes

Amy: We're not planning a honeymoon. Every day is a honeymoon - I've married the best man in the world.
Amy: I'm not a fighter, but if I am backed up against the wall I'll kick the shit out of anyone.
Amy: I don't think your ability to fight has anything to do with how big you are. It's to do with how much anger is in you.
Amy: I'm of the school of thought where, if you can't sort something out for yourself, no one can help you. Rehab is great for some people but not others.
Amy: I'm either a really good drunk or I'm an out-and-out sh*t, horrible, violent, abusive, emotional drunk.
Amy: Girls talk to each other like men talk to each other. But girls have an eye for detail.
Amy: After Frank I didn't write for 18 months but when I met Mark (Ronson) I pretty much wrote the album in six months - he was so inspiring.
Amy: My first kiss was about 11 or 12 and it was with a Greek boy called Chris. .... who's gay now!
Amy: I like pin-up girls. I'm more of a boy than a girl. I'm not a lesbian, though - not before a sambuca anyway.
Amy: I have a really good time some nights, but then I push it over the edge and ruin my boyfriend's night. I'm an ugly dickhead drunk, I really am.
Amy: I can't even listen to Frank any more... In fact, I've never been able to. I like playing the tracks live because that's different but listening to them is another story.
Amy: (about cocktail Rickstasy) By the time you've had two of them you're like, don't even try and go anywhere. Sit down and stay down, until the birds start singing.

1 comment:

Tony Oliver said...

Shame about Amy