Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ebay Customer Services

I am a Ebay shop owner and recently I had some issues with Ebay. Ebay is quite happy to take your money (often over £500 in fees per month) but its complaints resolution service is appalling.

There appear to be no UK based staff to resolve issues and the call center staff have no knowledge of UK consumer law.

A member of the Ebay staff was rude to me and lacked the ability to communicate effectively in UK English.

The complaint was made a week ago, I have phoned daily and every day I get told different things by the ebay staff.

After a week of loosing £200 per day, I am still no more informed than I was at the start of this process and my complaints have fallen upon deaf ears - no one has got back to me at all with an answer and I am no closer to getting a refund of my shop fees.

If this goes on for another week I will have no option but to take them to the small claims court.

I will keep you posted on how it goes.

1 comment:

Tony Oliver said...

Ebay suck.