Sunday, August 07, 2011

Getting Healthy - time to get a personal trainer?

It's not long now till I turn 30. I know it's just a number, but it got me thinking about my lifestyle. So for the month of August I will be avoiding alcohol, tobacco and unhealthy foods. I am now 7 days in and it is going reasonably well.

In addition to that I've saved a fortune. I was shocked to find that I spent over £200 per week on these three vices. Now the question is, what to do with my new found wealth?

I have decided to take the plunge and join a gym. Having done this several times before in the past and never having kept it up - I feel a different approach is required this time. Maybe it's time to get a personal trainer?

My friend Steve has been a personal trainer for several years now and I figured he would be a good person to ask for help.

I have decided to train with Steve near Moorgate as it is relatively easy to get to for each of us and the local facilities are great.

I'll keep you posted on how I progress with the assistance of a personal trainer. If you would like more information on Steve's business and his personal training business you can find out by clicking here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Garry, I also use the Walker Brothers for my personal training and highly recommend them too.

P.s. Have a little look at my blog and hopefully you will follow mine too :)

http://rachelsrantsblog.blogspot.com/

Tony Oliver said...

No.