Sunday, October 15, 2006

Neville the seahorse



Ive just invested in a second marine tank. I have moved aslan the volitan lionfish to his new home as he has grown too large for my hexagonal tank. Im told that he will get on ok with tangs - so I have bought a yellow tang which I am yet to name - and is currently too shy to be photographed.

Alsan has been behaving strangely since - but I he hasn't had a tank companion since he left the fish shop six months ago. He has chased the tang around a bit and scared it into hiding behind the filter - hopefully in time they will learn to tolerate each other.

The Neville the seahorse has taken quite well to his tank and is currently curled around a group of turbo snails that I bought. I have included a photo and will keep you posted on his progress.

No comments: