Saturday, August 07, 2010

Masters Of Creation

The initial big push by Chingford Computer Services seems to be going well. Every day bringing me new and repeat customers. This week I have fixed 8 PC's and laptops. If I can maintain this level of repairs and even grow it I will be able to enjoy a very comfortable standard of living for not much work at all - happy days.

The facebook page is now setup and the number of fans is growing daily - connected directly to the CCS twitter page. .

We have a google maps listing now. 

Chingford Computer Services
2a Crown Buildings
The Green
Chingford
E4 7EX
Tel: 07970 035540


View Larger Map

However the Chingford Computer Services website makes little mention of web design. So I decided to finish up the Masters of Creation website which is now ready. Any comments or suggestions will be welcome

No comments: