Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Orkut

Is anyone a member of Orkut.com

It was easy enough to create my myspace profile - and then I added friends. However, with Orkut it appears someone has to invite you. With my Gmail account - I bought it of someone for £2.10 back in the days when invites were worth something. I just wasnt willing to wait two weeks.

However, Im not sure wether it is worth joining orkut. Could someone invite me so I can check it out. My email address is: garry@mastersofcreation.com.

probably not a good idea to advertise it on the net. But i forward it to gmail.com which has an effective filter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that its only really big in the americas. Especially in Brazil.

Jo.

Anonymous said...

Invite sent! Let me know if it works for you or not.

Garry Walker said...

Thanks for that Darnell! I am now a member of orkut, despite the fact that none of my friends are. I will try to encourage them to sign up over the coming weeks - and will also try to see what communities I can join on there - I may even set up one of my own.

If you would like to be a member - drop me an email: garry@mastersofcreation.com stating the subject line Orkut membership - it would be nice to have some friends on there and I love having a play with the new google services.